May I commend you on your blog! Any blog that takes less than two minutes to peruse is worth my time and admiration. I love how you have way more pictures than words... brevity is what my life is all about.
thanks, Amy
PS this is partially in jest. if you were to write something lengthy I wouldn't fault you for it, I just can't guarantee that I'll read it. : ) Don't you love me for my honesty.
Sarah! Amy sent me your blog link, yeah!!! I had no idea you were a blogger, but I am SO glad you are! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't get over it! Lily cracks me up, and Ivy is so precious! I am so glad to get to follow your bloggety blog, and I am also excited to see you next week!!! It's been way too long, and I don't think I have even met Ivy!
Sarah, (This is Amy, not william)
ReplyDeleteMay I commend you on your blog! Any blog that takes less than two minutes to peruse is worth my time and admiration. I love how you have way more pictures than words... brevity is what my life is all about.
thanks,
Amy
PS this is partially in jest. if you were to write something lengthy I wouldn't fault you for it, I just can't guarantee that I'll read it. : ) Don't you love me for my honesty.
Sarah! Amy sent me your blog link, yeah!!! I had no idea you were a blogger, but I am SO glad you are! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't get over it! Lily cracks me up, and Ivy is so precious! I am so glad to get to follow your bloggety blog, and I am also excited to see you next week!!! It's been way too long, and I don't think I have even met Ivy!
ReplyDelete